Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Rainy's 2nd Gotcha Day!

I swear I'll do better next year! Was laying in bed last night thinking about how much my life has changed since my houndies came home, when I realized I totally missed Rainy's Gotcha Day!

She gets overlooked a lot and doesn't always get the attention she deserves. Guess it comes with the territory of being the perfect pup. She's always there for her little sister and even will step in front of her in some scary situations. But never lets Sunshine get away with rude behavior. Loves being Mom's laundry and trash helper. She bounces alongside me in a perfect heel. :) She even will cuddle up next to me in bed for a bit. Loves kids and charms almost everyone she meets.

In the past 2 years she has become 100% (most of the time) tolerant of other bouncy small dogs. Which is a relief since she tried to eat her foster sister at our first M&G.






Photobucket
Waiting politely for her piece of steak

Photobucket
Way in the back on the left

Photobucket
Cuddling with me in bed this past weekend

1 comment:

  1. LOL, Rainy has TOTALLY got Axel beat in the speed department! And then he gives her a lick and she shakes it off like "ew! cooties!"

    ReplyDelete